- The Behcet’s Centre in Liverpool is held at
University Hospital Aintree
The clinic is held at Aintree Rehabilitation Day Unit (Number 22 on the site map). This is held on Tuesday mornings, 9 am to 12.30 pm.
If you wish to contact the clinic on the day of your appointment, please ring 0151 529 8283. Teresa Nolan is on the Reception Desk for Behcet’s clinics.
Health Care Assistants are there to help you. Our HCAs are Ann Owen and Laura Byrne.
The manager of the clinic is Jackie O’Hare.
Our Multi-Disciplinary Team clinic is held every Tuesday morning between 09 am and 12.30 pm
The Core Clinic members are:
- Professor Robert Moots – Consultant Rheumatologist
- Jagdish Nair, Consultant Rheumatologist
- Bijay Rajlawat, Consultant in Oral Medicine
- Mr Ahmed Kamal, Consultant Ophthalmologist
- Dr Leo Makris, Clinical Fellow in Ophthalmology
- Sister Joanne Kennedy, Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Dr Roisin Cunningham, Clinical Psychologist
- Ann Own , HCA
Visiting Specialists attend on a monthly basis:
- Dr Anu Jacob, Consultant Neurologist
- Mr John Kirwan, Consultant Gynaecologist
In addition we have a nurse led clinic and Psychology clinic, both held each Wednesday afternoon, 1.30pm to 4.30 pm